- Open Eclipse
- Do Help | Install New Software....
- In Install software dialog, select Add....
- Give it a name like "Eclipse TFS Plugin".
- In location, type http://dl.microsoft.com/eclipse/tfs then hit on OK button.
- Select Team Foundation Server Plug-in for Eclipse, see below.
- Select Next to proceed with the installation.
- In Installation Details, select Next again.
- In Review Licenses, select I accept the terms of the license agreements.
- Then hit on Finish.
- Select Yes on You will need to restart Eclipse SDK for the changes to take effect. Would you like to restart now? dialog.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
To install TFS support within Eclipse do: